The site is under development. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Change Initiative expect to develop a society with equity, justice and well-being by generating evidence, managing data, producing knowledge, building capacity and developing partnership.
The focused working areas of the organisation are- Disasters, Conflicts and Humanitarian Assistance; Identity and Values, Social Protection; Equity, Justice, Rights and Access; Climate, Environment and Natural Resource; Public Health and WASH; Education, Human Capital, Capacity building; Economy, and Trade and Connectivity. Type of activities undertaken by the organization range from research, policy advocacy, training and capacity building, etc.
Research thematic areas
Leave a message
- 16th Saturday Research Adda- A Comparative Analysis of Connectivity and Economic Benefits for Bangladesh
- Press Freedom vs Fair Trial Rights: Where does the doctrine ‘Presumption of Innocence’ lie?
- Lives and Livelihoods Of Coastal Bangladesh
- How to write a policy brief
- Safeguarding Islam in Modern Times Politics, Piety and Hefajat Islam in Bangladesh